Director, Writer, Producer
Allison is a BAFTA nominated Creative Director. She’s founder of design studio Past Curfew, specialising in design and animation for film and episodic. She’s been on juries for D&AD, BAFTA and animation/design panels across film festivals internationally.
• Winner, SXSW Excellence in Title Design Film Jury Recognition Award
• Winner, Broadcast Tech Award, Best Title Sequence
• Winner, Best Animation, London Film Awards
• Nominated, BAFTA Craft Award, Title Design
• Nominated, SXSW Excellence in Title Design Film Award
• Winner, Broadcast Tech Award for Best Title Sequence
• Art of The Title’s top ten Women in Title Design
• Winner, SXSW Excellence in Title Design Audience Award
• Nominated, Outstanding Graphic Design and Animation, Cinema Eye Honor Awards.
INTERVIEWS & ARTICLES
• Stash Magazine feature on HBO’s Equal
• Stash Magazine feature on Netflix’s Take Your Pills
• Broadcast Magazine article on HBO’s Equal
• Broadcast Magazine article on Netflix’s Maradona in Mexico
• Broadcast Magazine article on Netflix’s Take Your Pills
• Art of the Title feature on We Are X
• Art of the Title article, Top ten Women in Title Design
• Art of the Title feature on Discovery’s Why We Hate
• 3D World article on International Women’s Day Panel at The Mill
• VFX Voice, on The Creative Imperative
GUEST SPEAKER & JURY APPEARANCES
• Jury President, D&AD Awards, VFX Category
• Juror, BAFTA Craft Awards, Titles and Graphic Identity (x 2 years)
• Juror, Irish Film and Television Awards, VFX Category (x 2 years)
• Panelist with Aesthetica Film Festival, Animated Dreams; Challenging Perspectives
• Panelist with Encounters Film Festival, “Dealing with difficult issues within short film”
• Jury, D&AD Awards, VFX category
• Session Leader, BFI/Synergy Theatre, working with ex-justice system participants in Film/TV
• Finalist Judge, Motionographer Awards (x 3 years)
• Panelist, London Metropolitan University, Film/TV students
• Panelist with Women in VFX event at The Mill
• Juror, Titles and Graphic Identity BAFTA Craft Awards
• Panelist, DOC NYC Masterclass in Design and Animation
EDUCATION & MENTORING
• Mentor, Animated Women’s E-Mentoring Scheme
• Mentor/Participant, Animated Women’s Achieve Programme
• Participant, Women in Film & TV’s Mentorship Scheme
• MA Design Studies, Central Saint Martins School of Art and Design, London
• Beijing International Artist Residency, Platform China, Beijing, China
• Artist Residency, St Norberts Art Centre, Manitoba, Canada
• BA Media and Theatre Studies, Charles Sturt University, Australia
Co-Producer, George Chignell
Previous Head of Television at Passion Pictures, George is a BAFTA, Emmy and Oscar nominated producer of many award winning films.
Executive Producer, Serena Armitage
Serena spent a decade making programs for ITV before winning an Academy Award for producing Benjamin Cleary’s short “Stutterer”. She founded UK-based Red Breast Productions in 2016 to develop films that focus on outsider stories.
Flame Artist, Anthony Brownmoore
Lead Animator, Sylvain Doussa
After graduating in animation cinema at the Emile Cohl school (Lyon, France), Sylvain went onto to work in Parisian studios Cube Creative and Lord of Barbès before focussing on freelancing.
Composer, Robert Logan
Robert is a film composer who has collaborated on a number of Oscar and Emmy-winning nominated soundtracks. He also works with artists such as Grace Jones and produces his own incredible work.
Sound Design, Alex Wilson-Thame
Edit Consultant, Andy Worboys
Andy is a double BAFTA award winning editor, having worked on many award winning films.
Illustrations, Allison Brownmoore
Animators, Kevin Smy, Amalie Vilmar, Mairead Ryan, Jamie Kendall